Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HANG TEN Special Event

Hang Ten organized a blogger's event last Sunday, Oct. 9 at Hang Ten, Mall of Asia. What's very Special about this event is that the bloggers are paired with their lucky readers! Making it twice the fun!

Guess what? I got picked by my favorite blogger Paxie.:) I feel so lucky for getting picked! I only knew about it like Saturday morning and I have to plan for outfit and stuffs. I wasn't yet sure if I can go (I'm not yet nagpapaalam. Hihi!) I moved heaven and earth to be able to go! JK! But it was hard telling it to my mom (strict parents). They agreed if they can accompany me to MOA. What is compromise?! :)

I came there at exactly 2 because of excitement!:) Here are some pictures.
                                                 
Beautiful display

Love the suitcases
                                            
Shoesssss!
                                       

Accessories corner
                                       

I LOVE THIS AQUA SATCHEL BAG
The program started around 2:30 pm with Mr. Kyle's interesting history of Hang Ten and the launch of the winning window display.

Mr. Kyle de Leon, creative director of Hang Ten
                                                


The Irregulars, the winner of  window display contest
We had a fun ice breaking game, the Human Bingo! Blogger David Guison won the game. After that, we had the styling game! I'm excited for this because Ms. Paxie is really a talented stylist. Sisiw! The bloggers drew lots of what mannequins to take, we got a guy mannequin. It was a challenge since Ms. Paxie never styled a guy mannequin before but as competitive as we are, we can do this! :)

Here's our poging Mannequin!
Our team!

Other team's style

My fave! Made by Aie, Nikki and Ann's team


Paxie and Tin Iglesias

Me with another inspiring blogger, Melai Entuna
For the event, I wore a skirt used as a tube, a brown belt, my denim vest, leggings and my forever black pumps. The bloggers described it as "boho," I'll research on that. :)

After styling, we had cocktails. Yum! Yum!
Bloggers!

Reunion of UPD ACLE people 
They are really funny! They joked each other around. Paxie and Melai joked about Nikki's and Ann's fierce outfits. What's super nice about it is that they remembered me! :)) They knew that I was the girl from ACLE. I love it! Thank you guys, that means so much to me. :D

Ann, me, Nikki

 Before Ms. Paxie and I parted, I gave her my first ever creation! This.

For a very inspiring Blogger, Paxie

Lootbag, or what was left of it
Thank you so much for Hang Ten for organizing the event and the Ms. Paxie for picking me as her partner. I hope you liked the pouch! See you!

3 comments:

  1. Carmi! Nice seeing you again during the event. You look great in you adhoc outfit pala! Bongga ha :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Thanks Melai! Natouch ako.:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carmi :-)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    xoxo,,
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

    And please join my Birthday Give-away. Win a beautiful Grecian-Goddess inspired dress by tomato.ph here: http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete