Monday, July 16, 2012

One Sunday Morning

Sunday is Church day!

That's why I always make it a point to dress my best. I always pick up something comfy and decent more than what's fashionable. But it's always a win-win situation if you achieved both. Using some of my basics (and most often used pieces) I was able to have this look.



Leopard top, printed skirt, stiletto necklace, turkish bracelet and gold watch (hand me downs)
Belt (SM Dept. Store) 

Shoes (Chelsea, SM Dept.)
All of these pieces I own since time immemorial. Haha!:)) I think I was able to pull off a decent but nice outfit. After attending mass together, my mother, sister and I went to SM Fairview to shop.:)

I am planning to use my 1,500 worth of CHEMISTRY GCs I got from ACLE (See here: http://carmi-desu.blogspot.com/2011/08/novice-inspiration.html). The first time I tried to spend my GCs was in SM Annex but for some reason, they weren't accepted so, I went to SM Fairview next. 

When we got there, the lady said that they accept GCs but since their system is down, they have to call first to ask. I was worried because we might not be able to use the GCs again. Good thing, they accepted and processed manually.

I waited for almost a year before using my GCs because having a tight budget, I see to it that I'll buy what I really need. Even if it took me so long to use my GCs, it wasn't my first time in Chemistry. I always pass by the shop to check all items and choose what I really like.

What I like about Chemistry stores is that they have a bright lighting unlike other stores with fluorescent lighting, you're not sure if the color of the item really looks good on you or the lighting is just nice.

The boys and the girls side



Girls side
Who doesn't love a sale?:)

Accessories! (That's my sister taking the photo and my mom. Haha!)


More accessories in the counter.
Another thing I love about the store is that it has unique dressing rooms! They're very safe and private plus it's air-conditioned! Mirrors are also sky-high (exagge! Haha!).

Some of my choices:

Denim vest

Patterned dress
Demure dress with my sis' pink floral top

Seems like from a 50's movie

Checkered vest and denim semi-corporate skirt
The first time I saw this skirt, I fell in love! I saw it first in Annex and it's definitely one of my picks. In the end, we bought these.

Pink Floral top for my Sis, Denim skirt and Floral blazer for me!
I chose these because of functionality, it can be used in corporate and casual settings. When I shop, I always get my sister at least one item. She's very matampuhin. Haha!

Chemistry is not only a his and her brand which often comes out very "matchy". In Chemistry, each piece has a connective thread with the other pieces, enough for mature couples (even singles) to express their style and inspiration. This makes them unique and a stand out from other brands. The prices are moderately affordable too. I'll surely come back for that denim vest I saw earlier. Haha!

Thank you Chemistry! 

Love, Carmi ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment